Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sick, everyone but ME

M household is sick which is going to put a huge damper in our Thanksgiving plans! BOO!!

Owen has influenza B and I'm sitting in the waiting room with Abbie cause I'm thinking she has it too.

For those of you that don't know Abbie's history, she just turned three and has already had to week long hospital stays due to being sick and having asthma.

As a momma, there is nothing worse than sick babies, my heart breaks for them.

And, on the way home I have to drive thru to get my husbands medicine. Urgh! I have to dope up on vitamin C!!!





Abbie at the doc refusing to take off her kitty cat hat! (No, it's not a cat, it's an owl) try telling her that!!





Owen on Sunday waiting to be seen!





Yes, I have to keep my sanity so I wrote everything in my notes! Please tell me that I'm not the only one





And my new rain boots!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment