Monday, September 10, 2012

Emotionless

Well..............

This is my blog and I need to explain how I feel.

I feel lost. As lost as lost can be.

I don't know if its since I had my hysterectomy, or that two months after that I had to have gallbladder surgery.

Or both, or both with one of my favorite uncle's being in the hospital, my sister going through some emotional stuff and I just wish I could be there for her.

Or even all that with the fact that Abbie doesn't listen no matter what I do, doesn't want to potty train, doesn't like dance, doesn't like anything. Am I just failing as a mom? (don't answer that, I know I'm not, but all good parents question it, RIGHT?)

My body and emotions have been through so much. I just feel LOST. Depressed maybe? Lonely? I know I'm not lonely, my husband is awesome and a huge rock for me these last couple of months.

But I have to be honest with myself.

I don't regret my hystrectomy, but I can't help but think that most of this is caused by it.

Has anyone else had these problems?

Lord help me!!


And just because.........
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I found your blog a while back after you commented on mine. I haven't been through what you are going through ( well other than a kid that won't listen), but I just felt the urge to pray for you and to say hang in there. You have a beautiful family and I am sorry that you are feeling down. The song My Savior, My God by Aaron Shust as helped me with tough times and the verse 1 Peter 5:7 "cast all your cares on him for he cares for you".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know exactly how you feel but I have similar days. It is easy to get down on ourselves! I have days I just want to lay in bed and not do anything! I call it a funk ;) Just keep going...that's all you can do! You have a beautiful family that loves you very much!!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could be overwhelmed by everything going on or you could be having an imbalance from the surgeries. It may be a good idea to talk to your doctor if you haven't already. If anything, telling your doctor how you feel may make you feel better. When my mom went through menopause (different thing, I know), it royally messed with EVERYTHING. Worst year ever. But once they figured out what was wrong, she felt so much better. It's okay to feel depressed, but if it's prolonged, please seek help. You already know how crushing it feels; don't be afraid to find someone (aside from your husband) to talk to. It will take time, but you'll get there. And you have your family and your friends to help you through. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you. Keep your was high and your strength will see you out of this dark period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you. Keep your was high and your strength will see you out of this dark period.

    ReplyDelete