Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekend Getaway

We had an awesome getaway this past weekend. My awesome little family headed to Branson for Silver Dollar City. We were joined by our good friends and their little boy, who happens to be a day apart in age from Abbie ;)
We started the drive Friday and stopped in Springfield to hit up Lambert's. I'm from Sikeston and have eaten at the original Lamberts almost a million times. But this was only my second time for the Ozark location.
We went to the cabin to unload and let the kids play at the play area, they had a blast and probably would have been happy with that, however, we like to out do ourselves as parents and had an awesome day in store for them on Saturday.
We woke up early and headed to Silver Dollar City!! We rode rides, ate everything in site, took a million Instagram pictures and enjoyed each others company. My kids are blessed! We are blessed!!
We are not onto a busy week, Owen has open house tomorrow, starts school on Thursday and I have to go register Abbie for dance which starts next week! Whew!! I'm wore out already :)





































Bye bye until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment