Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

SO!!!!

My kids were awesome!

Abbie was a little 50's girl/ car hop.
~Adorable~

Owen was Iron Man. And we are getting our money worth on that one.
He has wore it everyday since =)
Even slept in it!!!

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!

Abbie did awesome trick or treating, she loved going to the door and saying "treat, pretty please".
Then she would turn around and swirl her poodle skirt and say "thank you".
We got so many compliments on her skirt, which made me a proud momma, I made it! I did run out of time t do the leash from the dog to the top of the skirt.

I also loved that this year that we had NO face painting. Last year Owen was a vampire and everytime I would go to love on him or take a picture I would get it all over my face.















No comments:

Post a Comment