Friday, August 5, 2011

Two peas in a pod.....

These two awesome kids that I have make me smile. I love everything about them!! (except the crying, the whining, the he did she did, mess making, fighting, tantrum throwing, well.....you get the point) HAHA!!
But.....they make my heart happy! Nobody can really love you like your kids at this age. I love when Owen says "mom, your so beautiful". He doesn't realize that I'm overweight and busting my hump every morning to get back in shape. He sees the momma that makes him chocolate milk, takes him to the movies and cuddles him when he doesn't feel good, not counting all the dinosaurs that I have bought.  He sees the momma that loves him to the moon and back.





I L.O.V.E. them with every ounce of my being (trust me....thats a lot of ounces) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment