Thursday, July 7, 2011

My little man turns 4.....FOUR!!!

My precious little guy turned FOUR on Tuesday. I hate that he is growing up so fast. He means the world to me, I love him more than I could ever put in words.

I remember the day I had him. I was being induced that morning, I'm sure I didn't sleep at all the night before. We had to be at the hospital at 6 in the morning and I was TERRIFIED. What if something happened. What if it didn't go right? What was he going to look like?

I wanted everything perfect.

It was, he was.

It brings tears to my eyes just thinking of that day and how far we have come.





















We also took Owen to Silver Dollar City in Branson the weekend after his birthday as part of his present.

Stay tuned for those pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. That cake is so cool!! Looks like he had an awesome birthday!!

    ReplyDelete