Saturday, June 4, 2011

We got the hook up on dinosaurs..............

If you saw my post a couple of days ago then you know that we did Owens room in dinosaurs. Well...........we totally got the hook up on dinosaurs for his walls. My husbands cousin (and his awesome wife) own Pro Dezigns and they are known for vehicle wraps to advertisements on the big windows to car magnets, everything that prints, they do! pretty much!!! Anyway, today my hubs came home with some cool dinosaurs for his wall, they look so cool in person. Take a look.....

Ignore the light bulb sticking out of the lamp, I don't know what is going on with it, need to find a different base I think...........




Owen sportin' his new shirt that Aunt Sarah and Uncle Dallas got him......
And the messed up nose from falling down the stairs...........LONG story!!

1 comment: