Friday, June 17, 2011

Skinny Wrap....Please!!

Be prepared you are about to see my belly after 3 babies, stretch marks and a c-section. I have done everything, ok, maybe NOT to extremes but everything that works for me and my family. Timing isn't always on my side. I can't justify paying a babysitter every time to go workout plus paying to workout. So with that being said, I have used our elliptical and I do the stairs everyday and eat somewhat decent. However, its not working. So I thought I would jump on the Skinny Wrap bandwagon. I did it this morning. Left it on for 2 hours and measured myself before and after. I ended up losing 2 inches so far. (I understand that it can continue to come off) I am going to do more, on my sides and my lower back area. But you can only do 1 every 72 hours so I am patiently waiting. I don't know how well you can tell in the pics, but I can really tell and I am pleased with my first time!!!

Heads up.............


Here comes the pics................


Be prepared............you will see stretch marks!!!













It's kind of hard to tell because of the angle, but there was definitely some toning and tightening done. I will be doing more!!!!

(ignore my pants in the after, I just washed my hands and loaded the dishwasher, my pants were more handy to dry my hands!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Um I need to know about this!! What is a skinny wrap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I haven't heard of that before, but I'm looking it up! Lol!

    ReplyDelete