Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Blog design and room makeovers!!

Love my new blog design, she did awesome, totally ME!!!! Check out her link on the bottom right side bar.

I have been MIA for a while, oops, been busy. We have been to the zoo, re-did both kids rooms, bought a pool, trying to get it put up, and planning a Branson vacation.

First up, the kids rooms!!! Abbie's room was the pink and brown and it just got boring, she has had the same things since she was born and we wanted to transition her to a big girl twin bed. I found the bedding I wanted and we just went from there. There's still tons I want to do,but its coming along great.

before pic of Abbie's (I kind of started the transition so this isn't really the best before pic)......




I still have to put pictures in the frames, but I am in love with her name, its my favorite!!

Owen's before, same as Abbie's, started the transition before I took the picture, but you get the point.





He is crazy about his dinosaur room, and so are we!!!

Next up is the ZOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dinosaur room!! Great job! I love Abbie's name...adorable!

    ReplyDelete