Sunday, May 1, 2011

Field trip to the Runge Nature Center...........................

It would be a fair statement to say that I had never been to Runge Nature Center.

It would be a fair statement to say all of the following.....

I didn't particularly care to go.

I like my children to experience things.

Luckily my hubs met me there.

I was extremely embarrassed upon leaving.

Owen had a complete meltdown when leaving. (which lead to my embarrassment)

But again, they at least got the experience, and it was fun!!

I really didn't realize how cool of a place it was for kids, he loved the exhibits and even the trails. He continued to tell me to be quite so we could listen for all of the dinosaurs.

Didn't you know there were dinosaurs still around.

This little man thinks with his heart and soul that there are dinosaurs. I just love his imagination.

















No comments:

Post a Comment