Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend recap

We got moved into our new house and Owen and I were talking. I asked him what was his favorite part of the new house and he said, "cause my mom and dad are here"!!!!! He just melts my heart.


Abbie is doing so much better. It feels like we finally moved over the hump. Poor girl, she just can't catch a break. She also seems to be getting on a routine with her nap time. Thank God!! She is sleeping almost an hour for it too, which is much better than the 15-20 minutes before (if she even took one). I am praying that she will continue!!

My dad and stepmom came up yesterday for a quick one day trip. They were missing their grandbabies!!! Both my kids are spoiled by them. I love how Connie (my stepmom) gets in the floor and plays with them, her love for them really shows. I love our relationship too. She is such as awesome person!!!!

When they left today Duke and I ran to town and ate lunch and went to Kohls. I love their "jumping beans" brand for Abbie, the separates are adorable and super affordable. I bought some deck shoes that I have been wanting and bought Owen a shirt to wear for Easter Sunday church service. It was a great relaxing day!!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!





Notice Abbies boots.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being moved into the new house and Abbie being better!!

    ReplyDelete