Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dukie Doo..I love you

Let me start by saying how much I love my husband and I thank God everyday for the gift he gave me. He is a great supporter, provider, father and spouse.

We have recently started going to church. We started last year and it was slow going, finding one we were both happy with. For the past 5-6 months we have been faithfully going to the same one and we are very pleased with it.

This morning was an awesome service!

We let Owen, for the first time today, sit with us in church worship and not go to children's church, what were we thinking??
He acted better than I thought, but it was still rough. Towards the end I had to walk him out of service and talk to him in the hallway. During this time they were having the invitation.

My husband had not been saved.

I walk back in and sit next to him, he looked at me and said, "I went up there".....
wait, "what?"

He then goes on to explain that he went up, talked with Brother Frank and asked God into his heart!

Now, we are by NO means sin free.
We sin everyday.

But, I love knowing that we will be spending the rest of our lives together (in eternity)

I love knowing this!!!

I am super proud of him and this is something that had been weighing heavy on my heart but I knew that he had to make the decision when the time was right for him.

And thank GOD, today was the right day!!!!

Enjoy these pictures of us before church this morning ;)








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yay! Congrats to your husband! Such great news! So glad to hear about a new brother in Christ!

    ReplyDelete