Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top ten things...........

I want to do a list on the top ten things that I want to accomplish in 2011...........

Here we go............

Ya ready.............

  • Start building our house =)
  • Teach Abbie to walk, cause obviously, she isn't caring too much to do it on her own.
  • Celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. Nowadays at our age, thats a milestone in itself!!!
  • Volunteere at our Church. We have been going to church and I really enjoy taking my kids. I would like this year to officially join the church and volunteer.
  • Lose 30 lbs. I did lose 20 lbs, but gained 10 back due to the Holidays, but worth it for every extra bite of bread I took. (Layered in butter, I look up to Paula Deen, HA)
  • Take my ACT's. Eventaully I want to go back to college. I enjoy staying at home and having this amazing chance. But once Abbie starts kindergarten I would like to go back to school and start my career.
  • Become at least a 3times a week blogger. Pick up on the followers, =)
  • Learn how to use my photoshop elements program. I love that my husband bought it for me after all of the hints I dropped, but I have NO clue what I am doing with it.
  • Order a HUGE photo canvas of my kids. I think they are super cute and I keep putting off getting one, but this year is T.H.E. year for it! (yes, I think of it like a life altering decision)
  • Continue to stay in touch with my family. I love my family so much and I feel like this past year I have gotten closer to them and I want to continue that. I really am blessed for every last one of them.


Waiting on the Christmas Parade

Does anybody else know why it takes forever for blogger to load pictures?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post! And I have MANY of the same goals as you this year! Good luck to us both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder the same thing about the picture uploading. It takes FOREVER!! I liked the old uploader where you could still edit/type your post while the pictures were uploading.

    ReplyDelete