Here we go............
- Start building our house =)
- Teach Abbie to walk, cause obviously, she isn't caring too much to do it on her own.
- Celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. Nowadays at our age, thats a milestone in itself!!!
- Volunteere at our Church. We have been going to church and I really enjoy taking my kids. I would like this year to officially join the church and volunteer.
- Lose 30 lbs. I did lose 20 lbs, but gained 10 back due to the Holidays, but worth it for every extra bite of bread I took. (Layered in butter, I look up to Paula Deen, HA)
- Take my ACT's. Eventaully I want to go back to college. I enjoy staying at home and having this amazing chance. But once Abbie starts kindergarten I would like to go back to school and start my career.
- Become at least a 3times a week blogger. Pick up on the followers, =)
- Learn how to use my photoshop elements program. I love that my husband bought it for me after all of the hints I dropped, but I have NO clue what I am doing with it.
- Order a HUGE photo canvas of my kids. I think they are super cute and I keep putting off getting one, but this year is T.H.E. year for it! (yes, I think of it like a life altering decision)
- Continue to stay in touch with my family. I love my family so much and I feel like this past year I have gotten closer to them and I want to continue that. I really am blessed for every last one of them.
|Waiting on the Christmas Parade|