Saturday, December 18, 2010

{One More Week}

One more week until Christmas. I am super excited! My dad and stepmom are coming up for Christmas Day. My dad doesn't like to get out of his "comfort zone" so its rare to get him to go anywhere. He also has a hard time traveling any actual distance since he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is now cancer free but all of the treatments took a toll on him and it makes it for an uncomfortable ride. Which makes it so much more special that he is coming this way!


I am also excited because this Monday/Tuesday my brother and his two precious girls are coming up. I can't wait for the kids to exchange gifts. I just know they will love what we got them!!!


My brother and his family =)

Tonight is also my father-in-laws annual Christmas Party at the shop. We can't wait. Deanna and Joe come up for it every year along with my cousin Jackie's husband Paul. It is such a good time. There is Karoke, drinks, and good food along with GREAT company. The sitter is lined up and I am ready to have a good time.



I hope that you all have a great weekend and count your blessings!!


Photobucket

1 comment: