Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Breakfast Casserole anyone??

There are TONS of recipes out there for breakfast casserole. But truthfully, I am looking for a pretty basic one. Afterall, don't you do casseroles because they are easier?? (I do)

I am not interested in a teaspoon of this, a teaspoon of that, especially when its NEVER something that I have in my pantry and I have to go buy it. Since the last time I looked, most seasonings are ridiculusly priced and I would probably never use them again. (just speakin' the truth)

So, if anybody can help me out with a basic breakfast casserole I would really appreciate it! Thanks =)



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I don't have one at the top of my head but I love allrecipes.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this several times and made it myself and I am not a huge cook with a pantry full of ingredients either!
    Check it out:
    http://janettecancook.blogspot.com/2010/11/hashbrown-quiche.html

    ReplyDelete