Monday, November 22, 2010

Yummmm.....Sugar Cookies.....

Duke, Owen, and I decided it was time to try out the new Sugar Cookie mix we bought at Sam's this past weekend. It was delicious!!  Very simple too =)





 I started on some decorating for Chirstmas. We can't do the tree yet, this year we are buying a real one and starting a family tradition of going and picking it out. Owen is going to LOVE it!!! But I did start my mantle, it needs a little more, and I love our new stockings!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, family filled Thanksgiving, I know we will!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your stockings! I want some simple, classic stockings like that and haven't found any yet. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I should have scrolled down a few and my question about the stockings would have been answered :)

    ReplyDelete