Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful!!!!

I will not blog tomorrow because I am so excited to spend it with my family pigging out on great food and prepping for all of the Black Friday sales that I will be hitting. This year my wonderful husband is going with me, I am thrilled. Even though he is going to be my driver so I don't waste time finding a parking spot when I could be finding bargains!!

I want to share with you guys what I am thankful for, aside of my family and friends.

  • My new slouchy grey boots, courtesy of my husband and Payless =)

  • My treadmill, the hubs and I have been literally kicking a$$ on this goal to lose weight!


  • My Kitchen Aid stand mixer, I have never used it as much as I have lately.

  • Church!!! My husband and I have been taking our family to church lately, I am really thankful for that =)

  • To be a stay at home mom, SAHM!!! I understand that my husband works double time, 6 days a week, late, early, and everything in between if needed for me to have this opportunity. I love having these special times with our kids, just them and me!!! I will always be grateful for my husband and his dedication to our family!!

  • Black Friday!!! I love sales!!! I am such a "bargain" shopper, I love to think that I found a great deal, I feel like that's my part of our relationship, since I don't contribute an income. Therefore, I love SALES!!!

But most importantly, I am thankful for my family and friends. My kids are truly my world. I couldn't imagine my life without either one of them in it, or my husband, he is my best friend, my rock, my support and my soul mate. As cheesy as that sounds!!! I love my life, with every up and down in it!!!

I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment