Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Totally random.............

I have so many random thoughts right now.

  • I can't wait to use my new Shark Pocket Steam Mop........too bad I can't use it yet. (supposed to be for Christmas)
  • I love that we are buying Owen a DS for Christmas, but I hate that they were sold out of the cheaper version and we went ahead and bought the DSi, however, I don't agree with these things having wi-fi and ability to play other people you dont know and from my understanding chat. These things are for kids!!!! I will be putting a parental lock on his FIRST thing. And don't worry, I will be limiting his use.
  • I love my new grey tall boots that my husband bought me and suprised me with yesterday. He can be such a sweetie sometimes.
  • I am happy to be home. After two family funerals this month and all the traveling that I have done I AM READY TO BE HOME!!!
  • The last one makes me really appreciate my family and my husband. I am really BLESSED!!
  • I love my little ones SO much!!!
  • I am ready for Christmas, and Black Friday! Bring on the shopping ads, I LOVE it, and this year the hubs has offered to go with me this year.
  • I love the "Real Housewives" EVERY last season and city.
  • MU plays Saturday and the hubs is thrilled and has friends coming over, me, not so much. I just can't get into it. But I do love the snacks and dips!!
  • Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment