Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Festival 10-10-10

Today we woke up early this morning and loaded up the car to head to the annual Hartsburg Pumpkin Festival. We met another couple and their little girl there. We had a great time. It is so fun to look around at all of the vendors and see what they all had for sale. And there was EVERYTHING you could think of there. I loved all of the kids stuff but I hated to pay some of the prices for stuff, so lets just say my craft list just got longer =) I wish Hobby Lobby was open on Sundays, this would help me SO much!!

We are now home after we went and had lunch, kids are napping and I am lounging on the couch. We have had such a great day as a family and I am loving every minute of it. I am trying to talk my hubs into taking me to a movie!! Keep your fingers crossed for me, it IS football Sunday afterall!!!










Meet Kevin, Shelle and Miss. Kenadie............



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I saw your comment about the corn dip on Mama Laughlin's page. If you click the words "abby's corn dip" on her post it links you to my blog where I have the recipe! I hope that works! If not you can find it on my blog under "recipes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos!!! I love a pumpkin patch!!

    ReplyDelete