Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Randoms.....

1. I am getting a new blog look, so excited! Ready for some darker fall colors!!

2. Abbie is going to be a




for halloween. ADORABLE

3. Owen is going to be a



which he picked out all by himself.

4. We purchased a chore chart for Owen today. I love Target, they knew just what I wanted/needed. We were looking for something basic, that had everyday chores on it. It's perfect for a 3 years old. It has bath, getting dressed, brush his teeth, make his bed, feed and water Cookie, and a couple others too. We have been giving Owen a dollar when we go to the store for a candy bar. Great bribery tool :) But, we explained to him each day he will get a quarter for his overall achievement and he has to put that quarter in his piggy bank. At the end of the week, if he earns his quarters daily, he will continue to get his dollar for the store. He is so excited, more about his quarters than his dollars. Progress is Progress!!!!




5. Abbie has 5 teeth now, 3 on the bottom and 2 on the top. Look close!!



6. I went to Bath and Body Works today for some "smell goods" for my house. I am in love with the new "creamy pumpkin" fall smell. Needless to say, I stocked up on wallflowers and hand soaps. Yum, I could just eat them!!!

Pretty sure I bought one of each of those.







2 comments:

  1. yay! love blog makeovers! and im hitting up b&bw today for their sale! cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping in today! those pajamas are Joe Boxer's from Kmart!! :>)

    ReplyDelete