Sunday, September 12, 2010

Relaxing Sunday!

Today was such a relaxing day. We woke up got dressed and went to town and ate at Perkins. It was delicious!! They have the best omelets. I had ham and cheese, can't go wrong with that one, YUM!!

Speaking of food, the hubs had some friends over today to watch football so I made some rotel, they made wings, and I made cheesy potatoes!! I love comfort food =) But the best of all was a snack I made for the hubs and I while we were watching Big Brother. This picture doesn't do any justice for how it tasted.


I had a good time today, Owen rode his jeep and played in the sandbox, Abbie hung out in the swing while I read a book, SUPER RELAXING!!!

Last weekend we went to some friends house that live out of town and I didn't get a chance to post any pics. I just love these two!! They have a little boy Colt who is actually one day younger than Abbie. The funny part is that our due dates were a day apart, her being due first. When I had my scheduled induction, she went into labor and ended up getting a c-section the next day. Crazy how it works. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures from that weekend.









Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE comfort food too...that looks SO good! Your kiddos are absolutely precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cheesy potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) Love yours!

    ReplyDelete