Monday, August 30, 2010

I am SUPER excited.....

I am super excited to see my kids' face when we go and see......ready for it............

Thats right! They are going to be jumping with excitement. I love my kids so much and I am loving that they are going to have a literal blast. After the "show" we are going to the T-Rex cafe and it is going to be icing on the cake. We have this ALL set up for Sept. 19th. Pray that everything goes to plan and we wake up on time for the drive there!!

On another note, on Sept 14th, Abbie gets tubes. I am ready. Poor thing has had about 8 ear infections, 3 times we have had to do double rounds of meds and twice we have had to have a shot to get rid of it. Owen has tubes, I love it. I know when he has an infection and I give him drops. In generally, its so much easier and better for them too. So, keep us in your prayers as we go through this with my little girl. Love her!!!

Also, my hubs has ordered a 106 inch projection screen for football season, I only wish I knew SOMETHING about football to enjoy it with him. He will love it, and he totally deserves it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww prayers for your little girl! Hopefully all goes well!

    Man my hubby would be so jealous of that screen! :) We get the NFL Ticket and I love to watch football but by November I'm ready for my weekends back! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I need to come watch football with y'all! That sounds fantastic! My husband would think I was the best wife ever if I got that! And praying for your sweet girl! Hopefully the tubes will really help her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to hear from you! I am excited to get to know you as well! And thanks for stopping by! I look forward to many more visits on your blog!

    ReplyDelete