Saturday, June 12, 2010

What is on my mind!?

I really have nothing to blog about today but I feel like a bad blogger if I don't type something! So I will let you know what ALL is on my mind....

1~I am R.E.A.D.Y. for Owen's birthday party. Can't wait, SO excited. I can't wait to see his smile, the kids all playing, the cupcakes, family, and take a million pictures.

2~Branson, I am stoked (yes, I said stoked) for our family vacation. Silver Dollar City, Ride the Ducks, and the Dinosaur Museum (which Owen will love)

3~I need to find some summer clothes, that I feel comfortable in. I went shopping today and came back with Owen new shoes, Owen 2 pair of pants, Owen new shirt! Abbie~ 2 new outfits!!! Seriously, I went for me stuff. I am wanting to try some cute dresses, any help on finding some that aren't "fitted" around the waste would be greatly appreciated.

4~I went to the local farmers market today, I had never been before. I bought cabbage, zuchini, tomatoes, and I am hoping next week to get squash. It felt good to contribute to our LOCAL farmers and come home with fresh veggies.

5~Why does my son think he can change his name to Buzz Lightyear?

6~I have TONS to do this week and I don't want to do any of it!!!

3 comments:

  1. I go shopping for myself all the time and always come back with more clothes for Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the compliment on my blog!!
    My Live-in boyfriend owns a side business building web-sites and doing graphic design so I got lucky! He can change my blog as much as I want him too~ I can't wait to do a Christmas Blog....ha!
    You kids are cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing when I go clothes shopping for myself. I think it is so much easier to find clothes for my daughter than for me. i have a lot to do too and it seems daunting! You are a great blogger so don't worry about it!

    ReplyDelete