Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This girl is ready for a change.

Has anyone else had a problem with looking for clothes? I H.A.T.E. it!! I need stuff for summer but everything that I love on the hanger or website doesn't look near as cute on. I have an issue with body weight and self image. I have had it as long as I can remember. I don't know if I will ever be comfortable with who I really am. I have a very supportive husband that I KNOW will love me know matter what. But, I have to love myself. Which is something I am working on. I also want to get the negative friendships out of my life, if they don't make me feel good, like a friend should. Then I don't need them. I am learning to seperate myself and distance myself from those. Does anyone else have this issue? It might be that Abbie is 8 months old now, so I feel like I should be back to normal, but I don't really know what normal is. I am so busy throughout the day with both kids, giving them their one-on-one attention and trying to keep up with laundry, dusting, windexing, lunch and dinner. I know, there are people that do it everyday, so why do I have trouble? It is so easy for me, after the kids eat and I clean up, and get them down for a nap, I realize that I didn't eat. So I grab something simple, which is normally the most fattening. As I write this, I realize I have so much I can change. So I guess, it's time. I am ready to feel good about myself. SO I am going to work on it. At least once every two weeks I am going to do a post about how I feel emotionally and how I am doing physically in this new chapter of my life. So please, bear with me =)




3 comments:

  1. I think we all have our own little issues with ourselves. I know I do! Keep your head up and know that you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet girl! So glad we got to talk a bit this morning, sorry I didn't get to call you back. This day has been relaxing & I totally forgot, imagine that! I just chilled with Ave, cleaned, organized, & rested! NEEDED IT!! Call ya tomorrow to catch back up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. change is always had but positive change is so good. I'm proud that you are willing to make such a good change for yourself. As moms, I think sometimes we all forget about ourselves. Everything we do seems to be for someone else. For what it's worth, I think you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete