Monday, June 7, 2010

Funday Sunday!

hey guys!

I know that you have been waiting on my post from the weekend! Ha, who am I kidding? Blogger was messed up last night so I had to wait until today. We had a great weekend. Duke worked Saturday so we layed low. Sunday, we woke up, hung out and went driving, we went to Duke's cousins new shop, its HUGE! They own a "wrap" company. You know, those vehicles you see driving down the road that are COVERED in a huge vinyl wrap advertising their businesses, and like whats on racecars. Anyway, thats what they do, so we went to visit. They were all hard at work moving in so we decided to take Owen bowling. It was a blast to say the least. It was just me, the hubs, and our kiddos. I loved EVERY second of it. Sometimes you just need those days =) Owen was so fired up, yes FIRED UP! He thought he was hot stuff, duh!! He got a soda, cheese tots and his own neon green ball. Poor Abbie, she couldn't do/get any of it. But she would laugh every time Owen would hoot and holler. He would try to high five him and she would get so excited her arms would start waving and flying. He would just say "no Abbie, thats not how you do it" HA =)

I hope you enjoy all of the pics!

11 days until Sikeston for Owens party, I am r.e.a.d.y. =)








2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was born in Sikeston and my grandma lives there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like yall had fun!!!! we L.O.V.E bowling!!!!

    ReplyDelete