Friday, May 7, 2010

Our weekend ahead!

I don't have much to write about, but I wanted to let you all know our weekend plans! Today, I have to do some shopping, get my spray tan, get the kids' stuff ready to stay the night at grandpas, why you ask?! The hubs and I got FLOOR tickets to see Hank Jr Saturday night!! I am so excited! And to top it off, once we ordered the tickets, the next morning Duke won 2 more on a radio station contest that he had entered in a week ago :) Crazy!! We are leaving in the morning and driving to St. Louis! I am SO READY. The hardest thing is that I am leaving Abbie. This is the FIRST time I will be without her all night! Poor girl, poor mommy! I know that grandpa can handle it. They will be spoiled rotten but I am so ready for this time with the hubs.
The concert will be so fun, its Hank Jr, Eric Church, and Jamey Johnson. So prepare for lots of pics when we get back!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you momma's out there!!!


1 comment: