Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hank Concert and Mothers Day

We had an awesome weekend! Saturday Duke took off work :) and we dropped the kiddos off at grandpas house then we headed to KC! We picked up some good friends of ours on the way and hit the highway! We had a concert to go to, not just ANY concert, but an AWESOME concert! We saw Eric Church, Jamey Johnson, and Hank Jr! We had the best seats ever. We were second row, center stage on the floor. We had the best time hanging out with everyone. We woke up early and drove home to get the bambinos. We we went out for lunch and enjoyed Mother's Day. Duke bought me an Otter box for my iPhone, and I love it! I got some new clothes and a new purse! Love the hubs. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I loved taking them!!!











Happy Mother's Day to all of you bloggin mommas!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend!!! Yay for the hubby for buying you some new clothes & purses, hehe!!! I love new purses but don't carry them too much anymore because of the diaper bag! HEHE! ;)

    Love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Hank has some great music! You got some great presents too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I would looooooove to see him in concert!

    ReplyDelete