Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fruit Salsa and Homemade Chips!



I had Bunco Monday night and my friend Stephanie hosted! Her theme was mexican food and she had FRUIT SALSA!! I loved it :) Of course I had to get the recipe and I thought I would pass it on to you. I just finished making a batch to go with dinner! Super easy.... I did take out the rasberries and added blueberries!
You chop and combine





Add 2 tablespoons (rough guess, and microwaved so its easier to stir) of Apricot Preserves, mixed with 1 tablespoon of sugar to the mixture of fruit and stir!
Put it in the fridge to get cool, its delicious!
I made homemade chips. Take round (10 inch) tortillas and cut in triangles with a pizza cutter.

Spray both sides with Pam, butter flavored.


On one side sprinkle a sugar cinnamon mixture to the top and then spray again.



Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes on 350 and YUMMY!!!

Aslo........my cousin Ashley from Ashley's Avenue has entered a contest to win a free backyard makeover, she could use the votes! So head on over to this website,

http://knwa.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=16716&s=3531427&i=1&r=448612

and vote for her (theirs is titled "in need of a patio"!!

3 comments:

  1. this sounds delicious...i'm going to try this! thanks for posting the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!

    Yaaaaa the Shred took a back seat lately and I have not been consistent. I really do like it and highly recommend it. I noticed changes really quick and I know that if I made the time for it, I would see major changes by now!! So many people I know are using and are seeing changes!!! Hope that helps! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM...I LOVE fruit salsa and haven't had it in awhile...totally craving it now though!! Your family is so cute, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete