Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Workout, Doctors Visit, and a little project!!




Hello All.....
What a whirlwind last couple of days!! Whew!! I am wore out. Yesterday started with taking my sweet little Abbie girl back to the doctor for a fever that wouldn't go away. Sunday I called my good friend who was also the day nurse in pediatrics when we were in the hospital. Luckily, she was able to calm me down when I totally got freaked out when Abbie had a fever and was just plain fussy, I could tell something just wasn't right!! I alternated tylenol and motrin Sunday and Sunday night. Monday morning I called the doc first thing. They wanted me to bring her in since we had been in the hospital with pneumonia the week before. Took her in and 4 hours later we find out she has some infection and we will know more on Wednesday. They did a chest Xray, bloodwork, a catheter to check her urine and a RSV swab!! Her white blood cell count came back high, so the doc wanted to give her a shot of an antibiodic to start getting rid of the infection and then to come back today and get another one. Poor Abbie girl! This last week has been crazy for her!! I feel that I have neglected Owen taking care of her so much. Today he went with us into the doctors office and I promised him that I would take him to get an ice cream if he would be good and hold my hand. He did AWESOME!! I waas so proud of him. While she was getting her shot he played a game on my iPhone. As soon as she started crying he told her to be quite that she wasn't supposed to scream in the doctors office! At least I know he listens to SOME of the stuff I tell him!! HA!!


The hubs and I have started the P90X. I say started, but technically we haven't started yet. We will be in about 20 minutes so wish us LOTS of luck. Especially me!!!


My father in law bought us this metal sign when he went to Vegas this last year and I have had it sitting in our bedroom not knowing really what to do with it and I didn't want to drill a hole through it and there wasn't anything to hang it by. I found an old picture frame that was gold and thought maybe I could paint it. Worst comes to worst I could trash it if it didn't come out the way I wanted. So here is the final project!!!

4 comments:

  1. Let me know how the work out goes..I'm thinking about it....is it expensive?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. :) I am now a new follower.

    Good luck on P90X!! I am too scared to try it...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog love! Your kiddies are adorable! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are too precious!

    ReplyDelete