Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Picture HELP

Hey guys,
This is my quickest, easiest way to get help. So please, feel free to leave me a comment so I can figure it all out!

I am looking for a website/program thats reasonable for my pictures. I am thinking of Photoshop Elements 8, do you know anything about it? Also, How can I put my name in the corners of my pictures? I am lost and trying to learn more! The hubs bought me a NICE camera for our anniversary last year and I would like to get more use out of it.

Thanks a bunch!

4 comments:

  1. I use photoshop & picasa (picasa is free .. I would try it out first. Also, people like GIMP it's a free verson of photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a photographer and he just bought Photoshop CS5. He also like Lightroom a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i download my pics to photobucket (edit them there and add my name there) and then post the html code directly into my post on blogger. this actually makes the pictures bigger than if you upload them directily to blogger also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog girl! your blog is so adorable, and so are your sweet children!

    ReplyDelete