Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lake Fun


We had an absolute blast today. We took Owen and Abbie to Miner Mikes at the lake today. We have been before and when we were there we bought a season pass so we wanted to go and get some use out of it! I love that place, its so neat. It is an indoor play area for kids, with a huge maze, train, ferris wheel, bumper cars and ticket games. We had such a great time as a family. I love days like this when we can relax and just hang out with each other. I would like to make this a tradition that we do this on Sundays.

After Miner Mikes we went to the condo to swim. I love the indoor pool and its so quite there and relaxing! We bought Owen a new life jacket floaty thing so he could swim with us and we wouldn't have to hold him all of the time. We also bought Abbie a floating boat thing, which was the best decision ever! The one I bought was perfect. It had a spot for me to slide in to, so I was able to float around with her. Perfect for $10!! Owen loved the hot tub more than anything! The only reason he ever played in the pool was when he jumped in from the edge. It was so fun for him! He would go all of the way under, I hated it, he loved it!!



















I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

16 comments:

  1. I love the look on Abbie's face in the last 2 pics!! Too Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family! :) I became a follower on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I just noticed that you got married in a drive thru wedding in Vegas! We did too in August of 2007. That would be cool if we went to the same one!

    http://purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com/2009/07/show-us-your-life-wedding-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy to 3 and a husky~
    we got married at the "little white wedding chapel"!

    and you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are really some GREAT pics!! What a beautiful family. Looks like you guys really know how to do "family time!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! And love the layout/look of your blog. I am super new to the world of blogging,and trying to find my own look. I see you use blogspot like me,but I haven't figured out how to personalize it this much.
    http://kimmiekuhl-babyfeet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww these pictures are just adorable!!! I love them!!! I want to squeeze them!

    Love you cuz!!! ;) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last picture is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! It's nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just love finding other Stay at home mommies! Blogging is such an awesome way to learn new things and make new mommy friends. Can't wait to read more. And of course I must add... those kiddos are WAY TOO precious! Looks like you guys had loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and be sure to pick up my award for being a follower! Well, it's more because you have an awesome blog, but it's also because you are a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE when the kiddies love water! :) looks like you all had fun! :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah - your kids are too cute! looks like you had a fun weekend! Summers just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute pictures!! Love her yellow flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like y'all had so much fun! I love all of your pictures. What precious little ones you have!!

    ReplyDelete