Thursday, March 25, 2010

iPhone and Apps

hello all......


For starters, I bought a new iPhone a couple days ago! =) So excited! Anywho, I am getting used to how this works, different from my blackberry! (which will be missed in its own right!) I am trying to figure out this APPS thing. I obviously love that there a free ones, I just can't understand paying that much for a phone and STILL having to buy additional stuff for it! But, if you have an iPhone you want to be able to use it and all of the glory with it! Needless to say I will buy a COUPLE apps after I find all the free ones I want! But I want some advice on what to get, what you have actually used, what you haven't that you thought you would, etc...thanks in advance for your help!

Look how cute Owen looks in a pair a glasses that he found in grandpas truck! And no, we weren't driving with him standing up! We were parked in a parking lot....(dont want anybody thinking I'm a bad mom!)




7 comments:

  1. Thought I would share a couple of my favorite apps ... pandora, shazam, bump, zillow (for finding homes), yard sale (for find garage sales), blog press (blog from the phone), Knocking (a live video .. especially if you are ever away from your kids), ps mobile and skydeck ... hope that helps! PS: they are all free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a few days to get used to the iphone, but now I have no idea how I lived without it! I usually only get free apps, but I bought hipstomatic which takes really cool pics! You can see some of the pics here:

    http://poutypinkprincess.blogspot.com/2010/02/hipstamatic.html

    My favorite free app is Words with Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I'm new to this Link up Parties stuff & am having a blast!! Hope you are too! You have a really cute family & high 5's for being a stay at home mom. It''s so... worth it... I promise!!! Mine are 27 & 33. The time goes by way to fast. I love meeting bloggers..I have found them to be great moms, with wonderful families & so CREATIVE..If you have a minute stop by my blog (I just reupholstered 4 Kitchen chairs for $1.25 each with Black & White Polks-dots. Love 'em!
    Thanks..Barb
    P.S. I'm going to start having a couple of Link Parties from my blog soon..Hope you can join in the fun. Have a Great day..with that Great Family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I just posted a comment but must have done something wrong..it did not come thru. Anyway you have a really cute family & high 5's for being a stay at home mom! They grow up too fast! I have a 27 & 33yr. old & I have to tell you it is soooo worth it..I promise!!!
    I love these link parties..I just started 2 days ago & am having a blast!
    Hope you can come take a peek at my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot. com.
    I have giveaways, opening an Etsy shop next week, & am going to start having a couple of link parties from my blog. Would love you to join in. Also I just reupholstered 4 kitchen Chairs for $1.25 each with Black & White polka dots & they turned out better than I thought..They are on the blog. Have a great day..Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to search for SaWheat on Words and nothing came up... My user name is poutypinkprincess :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, it is SaWheat1118...oops, but I searched for you too and can't find anything!! Crap!!

    ReplyDelete