Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I went to the MOPS program thing this morning, thanks to Natalie, I really enjoyed it! I think Abbie did too :) Plus it helped with my anxiety issues. It was nice to get out of the house for one, For two, it was nice to be around other women!! I am actually looking forward to the next time. It was nice "meeting" Natalie, even though I had met her through the blog world ;) (we should get together and have a playdate with the kids).......I will be back later, Abbie is waking up!!






Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-81-AD4C05B50AAB16AEC9659B5833410C5E#ixzz0fkeyqqlT

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you came! Glad you wern't overwhelmed either! Judging by pictures, I'm sure our boys would get along, we need to schedule a play date!!

    ReplyDelete