Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TUESDAY, TUESDAY!

Hello! I am so excited and so busy! I have been sewing "pillowcase dresses" for Abbie girl and I have done some advertising with those and some appliqued shirts. I am proud to announce I have gotten my first "order" from someone I don't know! YEAH! They are so cute and precious. I will post some more pics when I get them all done. I have several more ideas on my mind as well. So wish me luck!
Abbie is almost 5 months and such a cutie! I love this stage she is in. She smiles when you talk to her like she is hearing it for the first time. She is eating cereal like crazy and we have tried some "food" and she is an eater! She goes to bed by 7:30 and sleeps until morning. Its great!!
Owen is just moving right along. We have learned our basic shapes and colors. Now we are working on our numbers and he is counting so good. He loves to ask me to count, when I get to ten he says "good job, mamma". He is so proud of me, just like I am him!

Duke has been working so hard lately, which is great for us! I love that he is such a hard worker and such a good daddy! I really love that he is going to grill me a steak tonight! (no matter how cold it is)
We don't have plans this weekend which I love, its going to be so nice to hang out with my babies! We are supposed to make a trip back home the middle of March, its a great friends baby shower! We have known each other since 3rd grade and been through some stuff together and I love that she is always there when I need someone, even though she is NOT an emotional person she never laughs at me when I am! HA They already have a little girl that is a doll, and definitely her own person! There are having a boy this time, and are going to have their hands full. But I have faith! I will have tons of pics from the baby shower. That same weekend we are supposed to head over to my nieces birthday party, totally exciting. Madeline is such a cutie and getting so big, growing into her own little style! Love that "miss thang" attitude she has!

2 comments:

  1. i so want to learn the pilowcase dresses! where do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing pics of the pillowcase dresses, sounds so cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete