Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Creative Mood has struck......

So I have ran into a creative streak here lately. I have been wanting to buy Abbie some cute shirts that are "personal" but I hate the prices. I am the type of person that wants to see if I can do it myself before I buy it. So I headed to JoAnns fabric store and invested in some fabric, thread and then ran to Wal-Mart and grabbed a shirt!




So today I was super busy and had to run to town and grab a new cash register for the office then get it programmed. (Pain in the rear)!! Organized some paperwork and did some straightening! That is such a job in itself. I ran a grabbed some lunch and headed home to "be creative"............so after some cutting, ironing, and sewing, this is my finally project! (yes, we are some tweaking to do, nothing is perfect the first time, but I love it). Abbie will wear it proud! And to top it off, Carries Hallmark downtown Jefferson City is going to sell them. (they already sell my bows). They will be on a custom order basis, that would just be to much overhead to have one with every letter!


Become a fan of my facebook page. SaWheat Creations!





So, tell me what you think..........
























Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-81-AD4C05B50AAB16AEC9659B5833410C5E#ixzz0fkeyqqlT

2 comments: