Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Out to eat and a piano bar.........perfect Bachelorette Party!!

Saturday night was an awesome bachelorette party for an awesome girl!

There were 17 of us all together and it was great. Stephanie was the bachelorette, and I am so excited and happy for her, I know she is looking forward to her upcoming nuptials!

We rented a bus, yes, a school bus, had a blast. We went to Columbia MO, out to eat at Houlihans restaraunt, YUM!! We had lettuce wraps, and i had never heard or tried them before, they were delicious. Dinner was just great and the margaritas were PERFECT.









After the restaraunt we went to The Penguin, which is a piano bar. (yes, this was night of first for me, new restaraunt, and a piano bar) I thought "piano bar, classical music, not too interesting", I was wrong! That place was awesome, it was so cool. It was 2 baby grand pianos faacing each other with a drummer in the middle, FUN. These guys had talent! I had such a great time!I even told my husband that we are going to do that for a "date night" sometime.








1 comment: