Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pondering thoughts!



Ok, we had a Christmas party on Saturday to go to. I had gotten a babysitter and this was really my first actually time to go out with friends since Abbie. I had too good of a time. I am actually mad at myself. What was I thinking? I have two kids and I felt like poop the next day. I feel like I shorted my kids mommy and me time. Needless to say, More recently I have stopped and looked at my life and how thankful and blessed I am for what I have. However, I have been thinking more and more about where my life is going and what I want out of it. I have really had things weighing heavy on my life, and I feel like its time to change some stuff. I will go into this on another day!

With Christmas approaching I am thinking about how awesome it is to have my little ones to enjoy this with. I let Owen open a present the other day and he looked up and said "awesome" momma. It was a $3 memory game. Thats how siked he was! The little things make him so happy and I want to get back to that place in my life.

I don't have much time right now but I felt like I needed to post something! I am trying to get into this "blogging" think, so become a follower! I promise I will get more interesting, ha!!

1 comment: