Thursday, December 3, 2009

December already......

So, it has been forever since I have blogged, I guess I just don't have that much interesting stuff going on in my life :) Or just WAY to busy with a 2 yr old and a 2 month old!! We have been busy getting Christmas stuff ready and buying gifts for the little ones. I feel horrible because Owen has so much stuff but Abbie doesn't, but there isn't much to get her, she will only be 2 1/2 months old at Christmas. However, we did get her a Bumbo seat, a floor mat and some smaller handlheld toys. But Mr. Owen has a lot, or at least I think its a lot for a 2 yr old. But, hey, we love spoiling our little ones! Duke and I decided to do a small Christmas for each other, I bought him a blu ray dvd player, (which he already got, I can't keep secrets) and he is getting me a new blow dryer and a new CHI.

We went to Sikeston this last weekend to visit family, spur of the moment trip! It was so nice, seeing the family, and this was the first time for most of them to see Abbie. My grandmas just fell in love and held her and rocked her, she is so spoiled!! Owen played with all his cousins. Thats my favorite thing about going there, I want my kids to growup knowing their cousins, like I did. Owen had a blast playing with my aunts 2 little girls. They are such girly girls and so attentive with Owen. And Abbie's middle name is Kate, and her oldest daughter is Kate, perfect fit!

I can't believe how much Abbie has grown, she will be 2 months on the 8th of this month, its amazing! She is smiling more, staying awake for longer periods of time, and she loves laying on the floor next to her brother. And he just talks to her and loves her, he read her a book last night, it was so sweet, how he tried to interpret the pictures.

Owen is still learning to potty train, his newest thing is taking his pullup off and putting a clean one on, then I have to find the dirty one :( I randomly walk in on him trying to put his pants back on and finding a diaper laying in the floor....so gross! Hopefully this stage will not last long!!

Here are some pics of the kids.....hope you enjoy them as much as I do!





No comments:

Post a Comment