Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weekend in Sikeston!

We took Owen downtown on Saturday to this little festival thing, he loved it! He jumped in bounce houses and rode the ponies. It was nice to see people that I hadn't seen in years. I also found some cute head bands and bows for abbie :)




We were invited to Joe and Deannas house on Friday night for a BBQ, it was delicious. Owen had just gotten a pair of cowboy boots from my grandma and he did not want to take them off, so this was the scene in their front yard! He eventually got brave with the sprinkler and would stand right in front of it!

Then Sunday was my baby shower, it was so nice and I want to thank everyone for coming and those for planning it. I got such wonderful gifts, the cutest outfits, and my grandma gave Abbie her first little bible. It was so cute! Thanks Grandma! Again, I can't thank everyone enough for their generosity, we really appreciate it all :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! It looks beautiful and you look amazing! ;) So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete