Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Leap Frog Fun Center







We have my niece for 2 weeks! It is so fun, and Owen is having a blast "beating her up", seriously! The night my brother dropped her off she got a bloody nose from Owen......

But, I am trying to find fun things that they can both enjoy. Not so easy between a 2 year old and a 5 year old. Luckily, when I was at a friends baby shower she told me about this place thats new in our town. I actually had rented Owens bounce house from there for his bday party, but I had it delivered so haven't actually been there. So today, we ventured our way there. It has bounce houses, a huge train table, big soft building blocks, a couple activity tables, inflatable slides and climb throughs! The best thing......its $2 for Owen, and $4 for Madeline. And its an all day pass, we left for lunch and Owens nap and now we are back. They even have wi-fi and juice boxes (a mothers dream). Then as I was talking to the lady she told me how they even have monthly passes for $15, seriously!! This is awesome :) So I snapped some pics of him playing and enjoying himself.

Tonight I am venturing out to Kohls for a little shopping, and leaving Duke to watch the little ones!

Uncle Duke has promised Madeline to go fishing and bowling before she has to go home. I hope she is having a good time!! I know Owen is enjoying this time she is here.

I ordered a new cell phone today, mine has just given up on me. Nobody can hear me when I talk, which is killing me, because I love to talk :)

Also, I am doing a coupe different things to Abbie's room. My aunt has made me some stuff and Duke has painted the floor lamp that I got at a garage sale, and I picked up some new lettering for her wall at Hobby Lobby......"one look at you and our hearts stood still"......PERFECT, cause I know thats how I will feel when I see her.

Well, we are about to leave this wonderful place, I have to go cook dinner for my hard working hubby!! (ham and beans....I know its hot out, but I crave it, with sweet cornbread)

So...tata for now!!

2 comments:

  1. He looks so much like you!!! How are things coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, it's Aunt Sue. Your curtains look great!!! Have fun fixing the babies room, we can't wait to see her!

    Ashley is working on a tutu/bow set for you!

    ReplyDelete