Thursday, May 7, 2009

Park Night!!








Tonight was such a relaxing night, I had dinner on the table at 5:15 ready to eat. Then we hopped in my car and took Owen to the park. He had a blast! He ran from the slide, to the swing, to the merry-go-around, and back! Stopping to point out the babies in between. We played and took several pictures then we decided to go to McDonalds for a milkshake. Owen screamed when Duke put him in the car, I mean, seriously, you would have thought we were kidnapping him. Finally, we got him strapped in. Drove to get our milkshakes, yummy! Then we drove home to give Owen his bath and again he had a fit, not wanting to go inside. What is up with him getting his own personality and learning his independence? Lord, help me!




Now, for my pregnancy, everything is going good, still taking my 13 pills a night. I know it will be worth it in the long run when I get to hold my healthy baby! It is just so hard, to remember them every night, and then to take them, one at a time, because I can not stand to swallow pills, my technique is ridiculus ( so my husband says) haha! But my belly is growing and its getting harder and my lower back is already cramping, my doctor tells me its because I am "already stretched out"...what a compliment, :)




On another note, guess I need to go, my son has woken up, came down the hallway with Gary (stuffed dog), snake ( a rubber snake), Buddy ( stuffed rabbit), Elmo (yes the one that sings and dances), and dragging his blanket....seriously, he sleeps with these (and more) every night and I constantly get up and check on him.




GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment