Thursday, May 28, 2009

First time fishing and Park day!!!



Owen hated his life jacket but loved the water! He thankfully got used to the life jacket after I explained (a million times) that he had to keep it on or he was getting out of the boat. We had a good time, it was the first time that Duke got to take out his boat, amazing how much he loves that big piece of aluminum :), Owen could only sit still for about 5 minutes so Duke took us back to the dock and we got out. I hated it because I knew how much Duke had been looking forward to going out on the lake and throwing in a line. And he was so sweet about it. He got out with us and we walked to the park. (instead of catching his long awaited fish). I love my husband! I am very grateful for him. He makes me feel good and he is so supported and he works so hard for us, he really does everything for us. I know that I get hormonal at times (ha!) and I don't make it easy on him at all. But he goes with the flow, ignores it and still loves me. When I worry and stress about stuff he tells me that everything will be ok, it always is and then he fixes what ever is bothering me. He is a wonderful provider and a great father. He loves Owen with all of his heart and would do anything for that little boy. Everything he does is to put a smile on one of our faces! I love him and thank God for blessing me with a wonderful man!! I am in Sikeston now, spending time with my familiy. My trips will come with a lot more time in between, there is NO way I could do it with 2 little ones, so I am getting my time in now. Duke has never complained about the trips, he loves making them with me and he knows how important my family is to me, and how I want Owen to grow up with a relationship with his cousins like I have had. And he never says anything about him being the only one that works, he more than graciously provides and he loves doing it. I know he misses his little boy so much and thats what makes me so proud of him. That he isnt selfish !!! I know I don't tell him enough how grateful I am, but I hope that he knows what he means to me (and Owen).
And I loved watching him chase Owen at the park, and down the slide :)
I am so happy that this baby in my belly is going to have such an awesome, caring daddy who loves his family so much!
We find out Monday what we are having? Yeah!! Any guesses? I am ready, I have shopping to do:)
For Now,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. hey babe, thank you so much for all the nice comments you made about me, it makes me feel really good about why i work six days a week. lets me know that i am not doing it for the fun of it.. One day when we are old and gray we will be able to sit on that front porch with our rocking chairs laughing about all the memories along the way.. But please dont give me all the credit. If not for you I dont think that baby O would be as far aslong as he is now... He is a very smart little boy because of all the hard work you put in with him seven days a weeek... Im just glad i got a hold of you before anybody else did. P.S. i did catch the best fish in the sea.... love you and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so cute!! Great pictures! And, cute background!!!

    ReplyDelete