Monday, May 4, 2009

CHICKENS????? Seriously, Duke, what were you thinking?


So, last week my husband, brilliant husband, decided that he wants to be a "farmer". Seriously, he has an appliance repair business! So, he heads to town for some service calls, what does he come home with. CHICKENS!!! little day old baby chickens. Owen loves them. But really, they stink. And to top it all off, in 6 months they are going to lay eggs, thats the only part I like, I love eggs :) So he bought 6 of them, and is keeping them up at his dads house since he has the extra room in his back field and already has a "coop". ( a metal building they are turning into a coop). Anyway, his dad thinks this is such a good idea that he went and got TEN more. What are we going to do with all these chickens? Owen, thougth they were the best thing ever. He wanted to feed them, and feed them, and feed them. We will probably go through a bag of chicken feed in less then a week at this rate!
I will post about my pregnancy later today, there is alot of info on that, and I HAVE to get some cleaning done!!


1 comment:

  1. AWW So cute!!! I just love your pic, Owen is precious with the spiked hair! Love you!

    ReplyDelete