Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maternity and Hannah Montana

I had an awesome weekend. I had family come and visit me, a much needed visit as well :) Friday night we hung out and just spent time together. Duke barbequed delicious food as always, YUM. Saturday we woke up, got ready and took the kids to Old Navy and Chuck E. Cheese. I had to go to Old Navy because my jeans were getting snug already and as the doctor so nicely put it, "I was already stretched". So I got some cute maternity jeans and they had some shirts on clearance for 2.97, needless to say, I grabbed the ones in my size, only 2 but I grabbed them. I have to thank my cousin for helping me with Owen, its obvious the guys weren't going shopping (they did meet us at Chuck E. Cheese). She carried Owen through the entire store knowing I couldn't which was nice that she even wanted to go and get involved in that, ha! We then headed to C.E.C., we ate pizza and the kids had a blast. There was a little toddler area that Owen loved, they had a Barney ride that he never got off of. It was so funny, my husband just kept putting token after token in that ride. Whatever made Owen happy at that point. Towards the end he decided that he wanted to go down the slide, HEAD FIRST, daredevil!!! I love him so much!
Sunday, my family left, I hated seeing them leave, it was hard, I miss everyone so much! Then in the afternoon I promised my father in laws girlfriends youngest daughter (confusing, huh?) I would take her to see the Hannah Montana movie, and secretly wanted to go myself. Not that I watch the show, but I am a sucker for a love story, no matter what the line. The cool thing, is Duke knew I really wanted to see it, so he went with me, it was just him and another guy in the whole theater, but it was so sweet. I love him for those little things.
On the baby front, we have been trying to think of names, we want different but not crazy. And everybody has been telling me that its going to be a girl. Our name for the week (yes, we have a new name that we like every week it seems), for a girl, is Parker, I really like it, and so does Duke. I have been feeling better during the days, but at night I still dont feel very well. And Owen is becoming more of a handful, he is so precious though.
Duke and I are now going to watch a movie, Changeling, hopefully it is good!! Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend miss! Glad you had a good time!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete