Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello everyone,

Duke, Owen, and I are deciding to do a blog, interesting, I know :) I am curious to see who will actually read this. For those of you who dont know me and find your way to my blog, my name is Sarah. I have a 19 month old son, Owen, who is brilliantly smart, handsome, and charming! My husbands name is Duke, he is the best husband and father. He works so hard so that I can stay at home with Owen and cherish this time with him. Duke and I have been married for 4 years, we were married in Las Vegas, in a drive-thru, crazy, huh!!! I loved it, and have yet to find anyone else who did the same. We currently live in the heart of Missouri away from my family, whom I miss so much!!! We keep in contact, but its hard right now, they are all out of power because of that bad ice storm that went through. Please pray for them all!! We are blessed with nieces and nephews that are so adorable and cute. Now that you all know a little about me, I am learning about blogging, so bear with me while I get this looking cute LOL. And come back often so we can get to know each other more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment